As I was writing the Blue Calcite article, it occurred to me that I had notes about Red Calcite but I didn’t remember writing that article. I went looking for the post and didn’t see it. I found the notes so here it is!
Red Calcite has some qualities in common with its family members. Specimens can range from clear to translucent, and the Mohs hardness is 3. The color varies from an orange red to brick red; this works well with the Root and Crown Chakras. Currently the most abundant source is found in Mexico.
Some of the qualities of Red Calcite are:
- It increases energy and optimism.
- Strengthens determination and willpower.
- Helps you move away from old habits and beliefs.
- Returns unwanted energy to its source.
- Helps clear confusion, and gain perspective.
- Helps remove energy blocks.
- Has a grounding energy.
- Cleanses and amplifies the energy of the environment.
- Helps improve the function of the circulatory system.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Helps heal problems with the lower limbs and joints.
I hope you found the introduction of Red Calcite interesting. If it seems like a crystal you would like to work with, I encourage you to acquire a piece and give it a try. I am sure you will love it as much as I do. Remember that crystals and minerals were given to the Earth to enhance our lives. I am in no way suggesting anyone leave allopathic medicine. Rather the purpose of these weekly articles is to offer alternative options to enhance your lives and wellbeing.
Blessed Be ❤ Sharon
One thought on “Red Calcite in The Morning Light”