I do my best to avoid buying crystals that are not naturally formed in the earth. I believe I have only written about two; Purple Obsidian and Goldstone. I couldn’t help buying this beautiful crystal, Cherry Quartz because I loved the energy and the interesting deep cherry color. Yes, it is manmade but it is a combination of natural crystals. Cinnabar and Quartz are melted together and reconstituted into this interesting crystal. Cinnabar has a very low Mohs Scale hardness of 2 to 2.5, but it doesn’t diminish the strong 7 of Quartz at all. It works very well with the Heart and Root Chakras.
Cherry Quartz holds the qualities of both the Quartz family group and Cinnabar. Some of the properties it has to offer are:
- It improves your focus, determination and courage to achieve a goal.
- Increases confidence and positive thinking.
- Calms stress and anxiety.
- It helps you forgive and heal emotional issues.
- It will help you determine your next step on your path.
- Helps you get back into the groove of life.
- Helps create a sense of balance.
- It is said to help diminish colds and infections.
- It is sadi to help circulatory system function.
- It is said to ease migraines.
- It helps attract prosperity and success.
I hope you found this introduction to Cherry Quartz interesting and helpful. If it seems like something you would like to work with, I encourage you to acquire a piece and see how it can improve your life. Remember that crystals and minerals were given to the Earth to enhance our lives. I am in no way suggesting anyone leave allopathic medicine. Rather the purpose of these weekly articles is to offer alternative options to enhance our lives, wellbeing, and the healing process.
Blessed Be ❤ Sharon