We are taking a look a Zebra Jasper today. The word Zebra naturally brings to mind Black and White stripes. it is the most commonly known type but Zebra Jaspers are also known to be spotted, like the sample above. They are also found in varied color combinations such as reds, pinks, greens, browns, grey, and blue. This stone is a type of Quartz called Chalcedony and is found in many places around the world. Some of the countries are Australia, Canada, India, Brazil, Russia and the US. On the Mohs scale Zebra Jasper is a strong 6.5 to 7, and this color combination works well with the Root Chakra.
In this article I am discussing black and white Zebra Jasper and its qualities. It is a combination of Quartz and Basalt. We know that Quartz is a Third Eye and Crown Chakra crystal and Basalt is a Root Chakra stone. Combined they make Zebra Jasper a stone of balance for all areas of your life. Like yin and yang, it will help you see the good within the bad and the bad within the good. Giving an honest assessment of a situation you might be dealing with as well as within your life. We are all a balance of light and dark. To acknowledge this about ourselves is critical for our spiritual growth.
Some of the other qualities of this stone are:
- It is grounding, repels negativity which helps us feel safe and connected to Mother Earth.
- Protects against psychic attack.
- It helps align and balance the chakras.
- It increases energy and physical endurance.
- Helps you manifest your dreams and life goals by helping you focus and increasing determination to succeed.
- Helps you heal all aspects of your life.
- Helps you adjust to change and work through it.
- Good for helping bone disorders.
- Relieves muscle cramps.
- Helps clear the lymphatic system.
- Helps Kidney and Liver issues.
We have come the end of our brief introduction of Zebra Jasper. If this stone seems like something you would like to work with, I encourage you to acquire a piece and give it a try. Remember that crystals and minerals are here to enhance our lives. I am in no way suggesting anyone leave allopathic medicine. Rather the purpose of these weekly crystal articles is to offer alternative options to enhance your lives and the healing process.
Blessed Be ❤ Sharon
One thought on “Zebra Jasper in The Morning Light”