Selenite is the topic of today’s crystal post, specifically Peach Selenite. Back in 2017 I did a post about Selenite and you can see that post here. This mineral is a type of Gypsum known as an evaporate, which means that Selenite is the result of bodies of water that have evaporated leaving the rock behind.
The most well-known color of Selenite is white, but it can be found in several other colors such as peach, blue, yellow, green and brown. These can be clear or translucent. Peach Selenite can be found in Mexico, Morocco and Russia.
As a family of crystals, Selenite has been in use for thousands of years. Writings have been found in Ancient Mesopotamia (Iraq) and Castile (Spain) mentioning the use of this crystal. It is a high vibrational stone that works very well with the Sacral, Third Eye and Crown Chakras. Like all Selenite, Peach Selenite is a very soft 2 on the Mohs scale and does not hold up well in water.
Peach Selenite is known as the Bringer of Light, and can range in color from a light peach to deep orange. As it works well with the Sacral Chakra, this mineral is very much a stone of emotional transformation. It will help you work through current and past issues so they can be let go, freeing you to begin traveling a new path in life. Some of the other qualities Peach Selenite offers are:
- Breaks the ties to negative energy and returns you to love and forgiveness.
- Increases self-esteem.
- Increases creativity and self-expression.
- Clears and purifies energy.
- Like other Selenite it magnifies the energy of other crystals.
- Clears and shields the aura from negative energy.
- Works with the Crown Chakra to open and grow your spiritualty.
- Removes energy blocks on the physical and etheric levels.
- Clears mind clutter to help you gain clarity.
- Clears, opens and activates the Crown Chakra.
- Can reverse the effects of free radicals.
- Can improve fertility.
- Can help maintain proper fluid balance.
This brings the introduction to Peach Selenite to a close. If you find the possibility of working with it interesting, I encourage you to visit your local metaphysical or crystal shop and purchase a piece or two. Keep in mind that these posts are meant to be informative only. I do not suggest in any way that you leave the wonders of allopathic medicine if that is what you choose. This posts is meant to offer alternatives for your physical and spiritual well being.
Blessed Be ❤ Sharon
One thought on “Peach Selenite in The Morning Light”