Rhyolite in The Morning Light

Todays crystal is one that, until very recently, has never been on my radar. I was at my local metaphysical store to get incense, and one can never be in the shop and not check out the crystals! I saw a bin of Rhyolite, and didn’t think much about it. As I moved passed to see if there was anything new; I was led to pick up a piece, so I did. It’s energy is nice and it kind of looks like a Jasper, it’s not though, and I’ll tell you more about that later. I looked back at the bin of and saw this:

There are no coincidences. The letter P was Prince telling me he was buying this stone for me! Of course I bought it, and he returned the money to me. It turns out that it is exactly what I need to clear some emotions! After I got home I discovered that the stone had some extra Love from Prince.

I mentioned earlier that Rhyolite is not a Jasper. It does kind of look like one, I’ll give you that. It is even sometimes called Rainforest Jasper. I couldn’t tell you who started this idea, but the only similarity between Rhyolite and Jaspers is the Quartz content. Jaspers are sedimentary and contain various amounts of other minerals in addition to silica. Rhyolite is 70% Silica, meaning Quartz, and the remaining 30% is other minerals. Rhyolite forms as a result of lava flows and cools on what is called the volcanic arc. It can be found anywhere there is a volcano and a good amount of silica.

It was discovered in the 1860s while the geologist Baron Ferdinand von Richthofen, uncle to the Red Baron, was surveying for gold fields in the South West Rock Mountains. He found it in what would be Yellow Stone Park. It can also be found in Pennsylvania and New Zealand.

Having such a high Quartz content makes this a strong 7 on the MOHS Scale. The colors are varying amounts of brown, green, white, yellow and red. It is very much a Heart Chakra and Earth Element stone.

In working with this crystal for a week now, I have found it to be helpful in bringing up and healing old emotional issues. It is exactly what I need to get rid of the remaining blocks to my moving forward. In addition to this Rhyolite also helps by:

  • Strengthening you mind, body and spirit
  • Encourages change and forward movement in your life, and helps you cope with the process
  • Opens your insight to the issues you are having and helps find solutions for them
  • Builds your self-esteem, self-worth and self-respect
  • Helps you accept you for who you are, your true self

I will admit that working through the low vibrational energy that has come up and been transmuted was not easy, but it was absolutely worth it. I feel stronger, more confident and more determined to get where I am going. If Rhyolite is something that you feel would help you, I encourage you to purchase some and work with it. I am quite sure you will find it very beneficial.

At this point you know what I am going to say, but it must be said: I am not a doctor and am in no way suggesting you leave the lovely allopathic medical system. I am only offering alternate possibilities for your health and well-being.

Blessed Be ❤ Shay

 

 

 

One thought on “Rhyolite in The Morning Light

Comments are always appreciated

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.