Today we have a crystal called Super Seven, and it is a very powerful, high energy crystal of awakening and assention. It’s called Super Seven because it is a combination of Clear Quartz, Amethyst, Smokey Quartz, Rutile, Cacoxenite, Lepidocrocite and Geothite.
Super Seven is a fairly new find to the crystal world; it was discovered at a place called Espiritu Santo Brazil sometime between the 1980s and 1990s and was first named Melody Stone for the author of the Love is in The Earth books. Super Seven works with all the Chakras and has a Mohs hardness of 7!
What makes this crystal so special is that is holds all the spiritual and physical healing abilities of all seven crystals. Once you and the crystal are attuned to one another, the magick of this high energy crystal begins. Its energy helps develop and increase our psychic abilities. Super Seven will guide you on your spiritual journey, raise your vibration, bring you back into communication with the divine, and give you clarity.
Some of the other characteristics are:
- Cleans and balances all our Chakras and Auric Layers.
- It will raise the vibration of any crystal near it.
- It helps light workers take their abilities to the next level.
- Gives you a stronger connection to spirit.
- Helps you see auras.
- Keeping it in your auric fiels will bring healing on all levels.
- Raises the vibration of the area around where the holder of the crystal is.
- Helps release old patterns of behavior and belief systems.
- Increases wisdom and intuition.
If Super Seven sounds like something you would like to work with, I encourage you to buy a piece and give it a try. I am sure you will be just a happy with it as I am. As with all my crystal posts, I must emphasize that I am not a doctor nor am I suggesting you leave the world that is allopathic medicine. I am only suggesting options to enhance your health and well-being.
Blessed Be ❤ Sharon
One thought on “Super Seven in The Morning Light”