Calcite has been in use for a very long time. The variety of colors it is found in and ease of carving, Mohs scale of 3, have made it a very beautiful and useful mineral as far back as the time of the Egyptians.
Today we are looking at Honey Calcite. Like all calcite, this one can be found all over the world, but the best specimens are found in Mexico. Its color is very like the name, a nice golden honey color that resonates very nicely with the Root, Solar Plexus and Third Eye Chakras, making Honey Calcite all about personal growth and personal power. This is a stone of determination and mental clarity. Here are some of its qualities:
- Helps improve your feelings of self-worth.
- It gently amplifies your energy.
- It helps you stop over thinking so that you can be objective and zero in on solutions rather than problems.
- It gives you confidence, strength and courage.
- It helps you stop procrastinating by encouraging responsibility, and accountability.
- It helps you learn new skills.
- It helps you direct and focus your energy to achieve your goals.
- It clears blocks to creativity and productivity.
Physically Honey Calcite is said to:
- Reduce stress.
- Support the immune system.
- Heal bladder and Kidney issues.
- Reduce the pain of arthritis.
If this is something that you find interesting and would like to investigate the uses of Honey Calcite further, I invite you to buy a piece and work with it. As always, I am not a doctor nor am I suggesting you leave allopathic medicine. I am only suggesting options to enhance your health and well-being.
Blessed Be ❤ Sharon
2 thoughts on “Honey Calcite in The Morning Light”