Truth is an interesting concept, it’s neither black nor white but is an absolute. What is true to one person may not be to another. Multiple people can witness an event and when asked to recount that event, each will, more than likely, have a similar yet different story to tell. Whether out of fear or ignorance, some choose to not see the truth, and others see it but choose to not speak it.
Where truth is left unspoken, it still exists. Left unspoken it creates a barrier in relationships. Sometimes that barrier is subtle and sometimes obvious but it is always there, waiting. It will never fail to find its way into the light, and when it does there are always repercussions to face because truth will not be ignored. Truth cleanses and heals; it repairs what was meant to harm.
I accept that not everyone is ready, willing or able to see truth. I will not judge anyone for it, my path is mine and I can only wait for the day that full transparency is the norm.
That being said, here are some truths for you:
- Words are powerful and should be used wisely.
- Judgment is quite possibly the world’s biggest problem.
- 9/11 was an inside job designed to incite a war.
- The human body is not designed to digest meat and dairy properly.
- If you speak from your heart truth is not far behind.
- Yeshua (Jesus) did not come here to create religion, he already had one. He was Jewish.
- The governments of the world are puppets to the real power.
- We are living in the time of Revelation.
- All illness and disease are based in emotion, deal with the emotion and you will heal.
- Everyone is psychic, not everyone uses this ability.
- The human body is designed to regenerate, growing old doesn’t have to mean getting ill.
- Prince was murdered, and so was Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury and many others.
- Reincarnation is real.
- Time and Money aren’t real.
- History has been manipulated.
- Not saying what you really mean or feel hurts everyone involved.
- There is no such thing as coincidence, there is only synchronicity.
Blessed Be ❤ Sharon
2 thoughts on “The Truth is…”
Amazing post! Thanks for writing
Thank you ❤