Aventurine is an amazing crystal with a lovely gentle energy that can do a lot more for you than you might think. This translucent crystal has a slight shimmer to it from mica or feldspar being in the mix. It was first discovered in Italy sometime during the 1700’s. On the mohs scale aventurine is a 7 for hardness making it perfect for carving into just about anything. Green is the most common color of this crystal but it is known to be found in several others as well, like blue, orange, yellow and white. I have read that it has been found in brown and purple but have never seen them in any shops. Most aventurine is found in India, Russia, Spain and South America.
Aventurine is a member of the Quartz family and is known as a stone of opportunity. Aventurine will help you manifest whatever you need by bringing to you the things, people, or events just when you need them. It creates situations that ensure success. The only thing is we have to be looking for the synchronicity and grab them when presented to us.
Some of the other qualities of Aventurine are:
- Helps release old patterns and habits to allow new and better to come in
- Encourages you to stick to a dream or goal even if it doesn’t look like it will happen
- Increases confidence and optimism
- Enhances creativity
- Helps you see problems as opportunities
- Helps you stay in the present moment
- Helps instill an attitude of gratitude
On a physical level:
- Protects and supports the heart
- Helps circulation
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Calms the nerves and reduces stress
And, we have arrived at the point where I must give my usual disclaimer. I am not a doctor and am in no way suggesting you give up on allopathic medicine. I am merely offering options to enhance your life and health.
Blessed Be ❤ Sharon
2 thoughts on “Aventurine in The Morning Light”